Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Goals

This was my goal for last week.  The homemaking goals, I did accomplish to some success.  I'm afraid that I didn't accomplish any other goals.

 I am reading 2 books currently  Feed Your Family for $12 a Day by Rhonda Barfieldhttp://www.amazon.com/Feed-Your-Family-For-12-00/dp/0806523557/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358208587&sr=8-1&keywords=feed+your+family+for+12+a+day

and my Book Club is reading The Last Lion Winston Churchill http://www.amazon.com/Last-Lion-Churchill-Defender-1940-1965/dp/0316547700/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1358208675&sr=1-1&keywords=the+last+lion+winston+churchill+--+william+manchester+and+paul+reid

so my goal to read with a purpose this year is off to a good start.


Goals for the Week:

Family/Marriage/Mothering


Personal Goals:
1.  Gratitude/I did this list
2.  Continue Bible reading



Homemaking Goals:

1.  52 weeks to a more organized home--week 1--clean off countertops and sinks.
2.  Process food purchased from the cannery.
3.  Unpack boxes from the front bedroom.
4.  Clean and straighten out master bedroom.


Blog/Business Goals

1.  Blog 3 times per week
 


Financial Goals:


This Week's Goals


Family/Marriage/Mothering

1.  Spend some real concentrated time on my husband.  I get wrapped up in my projects and forget to give him the time he deserves.
2.  Send off a package to my grandsons.  They moved away and I want to send monthly packages to let them know that I love and miss them.


Personal Goals:
1.  Gratitude/I did this list
2.  Continue Bible reading


Homemaking Goals:

1.  52 weeks to a more organized home--week 3--I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks so I did weeks 1 and 2 last week.  This week I need to work on the pantry.  I will also continue to make a habit of clearing my counter-top hot-spots.
2.  Work on a food storage spreadsheet so that I will know what I need to purchase next.
3.  Unpack boxes from the front bedroom.
4. Pack for our upcoming trip.


Blog/Business Goals

1.  Blog 3 times per week
2.  Download Developing the Leader in You Audiobook and listen while traveling. 

Financial Goals:

1.  I am Keeper of the Home.  My husband gives me 25% of the budget to do with as I wish for our home and hearth.  I want to begin to track my spending in hopes of reducing it.  I realize how blessed I am to have such a budget to work with, but truth be told, I don't think I'm spending it as wisely and I would wish.  Tracking my spending will allow me to find holes and fill them. 

2.  We have reduced eating out.  I am cooking more as a result. I wish to continue that.  Perhaps have my daughter over to my home for lunch instead of going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment